Friday 19 December 2014

A2Z Series - H Is For Holographic

Greetings All!

Sneaking in only slightly late this week. Technically these should have been posted yesterday but I'm only a day out!

This week the prompt is Holographic. I love holo polish but I often have problems getting good pictures. Unless the sun is shining.

Unbelievably, the sun was shining! I had to do holographic nails for a challenge, and the sun came out so that I could get photos. In December. Incredibly lucky!

So here are my Holographic nails.











Lots of picture because sunshine!! A holographic gradient using Color Club Kismet, Eternal Beauty and Beyond. Full credit for the inspiration goes to the lovely Nail Lacquer UK.





And a quick indoor shot to show the gradient (and sickening lack of holo!).



You can catch up with all the manicures from the series here.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Holos can be super frustrating for me to photograph w/o proper lighting. The sun is ideal!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.