Monday 1 December 2014

A2Z Series - E For Elegant

Greetings All!

So these nails are rather late. They should have been posted last Thursday. I don't even have a good excuse, the pictures have been sitting ready to be used, I just haven't really got around to blogging them.

Better late than never? Hopefully!


My Elegant nails.






I went for a jelly stampwich, because I think the muted stamped look is rather elegant!

The jelly is OPI Catch The Garter, a peachy neutral. I used two coats either side of my stamping with Konad White and MoYou Gothic 07. I even included an accent nail of OPI Pure. I would have liked to only put one coat of CTG over it, but the base was kind of yellowed so it needed two and became very subtle.

Please also excuse the tip wear - I wore these nails for work. I didn't take pictures before work because I was so confident in my polish (it's OPI after all!) but I do have a little bit of wear. Typical!


You can view all the manicures from this challenge here.






2 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.