Monday 22 December 2014

Candy Cane Nails

Greetings All!

Another Christmas themed manicure?! No I'm not getting carried away with the festive spirit. It's just that one of my holiday themed plates (in this case one of the Cheeky jumbo plates) happens to have some rather cute Christmas stamps that are a little difficult to use any other time of the year.

Candy canes, for example. I do actually like candy canes because I like peppermint! So here are my candy cane nails.






Super simple but quite cute. Konad Red and the aforementioned Cheeky plate over Sally Hansen Ivory Skull.

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! I suddenly feel the urge to go buy more stamping plates.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.