Friday 27 December 2013

My Boxing Day Nails

Greetings All!

These were the nails I wore yesterday, using my favourite Christmas present, OPI Man With The Golden Gun. I actually briefly owned this last year when I bought a job lot of OPI polishes, but unbelievably, I didn't think I needed it!! I was very wrong, and I regretted my decision, so I asked for it for Christmas this year (I also got the Mariah Carey white gold/silver version!).

Here it is in spectacular golden glory, over OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow.




I'm so annoyed at myself for selling this on over a year ago! I didn't know how much I loved gold polish back then - it came as a surprise to me! I'll have to get a lot of use out of this one now, to make up for it.

13 comments:

  1. i love this so much! I bought it last year when you bought yours and was shocked when you said you'd got rid! I really want the Mariah white gold version.. i keep lurking on Nail Sale for it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked by my own actions! Personally I prefer this version, but the white gold is lovely.

      Delete
  2. That looks super - and base is a great colour too! Did you change your nail shape a bit..... they look really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I've had to file my nails down after a few breaks, some are a little wonky, but I'm just trying to get them all the same length at the moment. Also, this is my left hand. I usually photograph my right hand, as I'm a leftie!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I've been wanting this for a while.. maybe it's time to actually buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Christmas seemed like a good time to be treated!

      Delete
  4. didn't think I needed it either but it is beautiful. $30 is a little bit too much for my to spend on one polish though... it would set a new record for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thought too - I was unlikely to buy it for myself, but that doesn't mean others can't buy it for me!

      Delete
  5. Wow this is beautiful! I always want everything you feature cos you make it look so stunning :-D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I did very little here though - OPI did all the hard work!

      Delete
  6. It's expensive but beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.