Friday 27 December 2013

My Christmas Day Nails

Greetings All!

Remember me? Ha it's been ages! I hope you've all had a pleasant festive period! I haven't really felt much like blogging (or polishing!) lately (and once you see the state of my nails, you'll get a clue why!), but I though I would share my Christmas nails with you. If I'm being honest, I'm quite glad all the xmas nails are disappearing! I don't mind Wintry themed nails, but I get bored of Christmas nails very easily.

In that theme, these are probably more 'Winter' than Christmas themed, but that kind of proves my point!




As a little Christmas present to myself, I made a blue holo using Revlon Royal and some Spectraflair. I've been hankering after a bright blue holo, and although it's got a bit lost under everything else, it rocks. Trust me. I added Pocket Money Polishes White Christmas and Angels for the white glitter, and stamped with BM323 and Color Club Angel Kiss.


2 comments:

  1. I think your nails look really cute this length! I am very envious of your holo version of Royal too, it looks amazing - would love to see swatches when you're feeling up to it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    There will definitely be some swatches of Royal coming up - I'm rather proud of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.