Thursday 5 February 2015

A2Z Series - M Is For Multicoloured

Greetings All!

I am determined to post on time for at least one week of this challenge, and we are now halfway through! So even though it's later than I like to post, I'm on time!

This week the prompt is Multicoloured and not only have I used multiple colours but I have also experimented with a technique I'm not very experienced with. In other words I put in a bit of effort. Which is nice once in a while, and makes it that more satisfying if you get it right!

So here are my multicoloured nails.






I've only tried stamping with more than one colour/gradient stamping once before, and in fact that was also for this challenge! Somehow I convinced myself that five colours would be easy. It wasn't.

I started off with Barry M Gelly in Coconut for an off-white base (again!), then stamped with MoYou Pro 10 and Konad Red and Yellow, Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Lickety Split Lime and Brisk Blue, and Barry M Gelly in Plum. It isn't quite straight, but I'm just pleased I got all five colours on my nails. It was touch and go for a while!

You can catch up with all of the manicures from this series here





1 comment:

  1. OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!! Love the multicoloured effect over the cream.

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.