Monday 16 February 2015

Work Appropriate OPI Water Marble

Greetings All!

It's official, I have learned to water marble. I won't go as far as to say mastered, still a way to go before that happens. But finally it has all clicked into place and I can do it. I have now done three that have been successful, and I plan to do many more!

So here is my latest attempt.






Please excuse the tip wear, I've been wearing these for two days!

I used OPI Don't P My B, one of my very favourites, along with Alpine Snow and Going My Way Or Norway? With matte topcoat. It's not the most subtle work appropriate manicure ever, but then I suppose you kind of want people to notice it!


3 comments:

  1. reminds me of toffee! love it!

    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, those are amazing! I love the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous. Not colors I would have thought to put together, but I love the way they look! Like a creamy coffee.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.