Tuesday 9 December 2014

A2Z Series F For Fashion

Greetings All!

Late late late again with this weeks (last weeks) prompt, and for no good reason. I had the nails done and ready, but I couldn't post them on Thursday, and then I just kept putting it off!


This week the prompt is Fashion, something I know sooo much about! However I recently purchased a cardigan. I'm not normally a cardigan wearer, but I bought this one specifically because I knew I could match my nails to it. That's the sign of a real polish addict there!

My Fashion nails.







And my cardigan.




I used OPI Rendezvous In My Boudoir, again. Officially my favourite red of the moment! I stamped with Konad Black and MoYou Pro 07


You can catch up on all the manicures from this series here




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.