Friday 21 November 2014

A2Z Series - D For Dark

Greetings All!

Once again, I haven't been around much this week. However I am still keeping up with this challenge, which is certainly something. I even have next week's nails done and ready.

I'm posting late again, not because I didn't get these done in time,but because I didn't get in yesterday until late and I really couldn't find the effort to get them posted. I should plan better and my posts prepped on a Wednesday, but organisation isn't my strong point!

There has been a tremendous amount of effort from the other ladies in this challenge - I just went with something fairly simple, and dark and moody.






I started with a base of OPI Rendezvous In My Boudoir, definitely my favourite red at the moment. I went for one of my favourite moody, gothic looks, a black and red vertical gradient. I did intend to add some black stamping, but by the time I got round to it it was already time to take them off.


You can take a look at all the manicures from all the prompts here.





2 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.