Sunday 2 November 2014

Lynnderella Love, Lace And Lilacs

Greetings All!

I have a quick swatch for you today. Most of the bargain Lynns I bought on eBay a few months ago have been sitting untried - isn't that terrible?! I feel like I should be itching to get them on my nails, but I'm taking my time, and wearing them when they feel right.

Obviously, I had to layer this over a lilac. It's right there in the name! I tried to be a little more imaginative, but in the end I really like the combination. This is 2 coats of LLAL over Boots No7 Lucky Lilac.






It's so pretty and feminine, it and does look lacy! I love it.

1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.