Sunday 9 November 2014

Lynnderella - Mercury's Rainbow

Greetings All!

I have another Lynn swatch today - nothing better than a bit of glitter to cheer up a Sunday!

Two coats of Mercury's Rainbow over Barry M Grey. It has quite a dark grey base, but I definitely still needed undies.







This polish is like holographic chain mail! The colours look a little light and pastel here for some reason, but in real life they're very bright and colourful. Perfect for staring at my nails while I wiggle my fingers!


I'm also seriously in love with this bottle shot. I just keep staring at it.




I want to swim in it!

1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.