Wednesday 19 February 2014

Black Cat Lacquer Poison Apple

Greetings All!

I am so in love with thermal polish at the moment! I just got some of the Dance Legend thermals (from my lemming list!), and I'll be posting about them soon, because they're awesome. So reactive.

Back to today, and I have the stunning Poison Apple to show you. I initially wasn't very impressed with this, it must have been a very cold day the first time I wore it! I couldn't get any colour change at all, except with hot water. However I gave it another chance, and I'm very, very glad that I did!

This is 3 coats of Poison Apple solo.




And now for the transition pics! This is my favourite part of thermal polish - I love getting my nails really warm, and then watching the darker colour creep in. Maybe I should get out more, but I find it very entertaining!






I bought this polish from Rainbow Connection, and it is currently still available! You can also buy it direct from Black Cat Lacquer. Not that I'm trying to enable you, at all! Come on though, look at it! You need this in your life!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! How gorgeous is this baby!?!?!? Absolutely loved your photos - amazing! and the transition sequence? The best!!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.