Monday 17 February 2014

WAMM!

Greetings All!

Welcome now the now regular feature of Work Appropriate Manicure Mondays! I have so many nude polishes, and it's nice to get to use them. They are among my most used polishes anyway, but I tend to go through a phase of using the same one over and over, and this way I'm making the effort to mix it up!

One of the easiest ways to jazz up some plain polish is a bit of glitter, and as a proud glitterbunny I have plenty of it around! However, glitter and sparkle isn't always work appropriate. If you can wear any polish you want to work, well, I envy you greatly! But the rest of us have to find ways round it.






This is the pretty, sugary-sweet I Have A Dream by Pocket Money Polishes, over OPI Bare It In Trafalgar Square (a black label I treated myself to because...I wanted it!). The combination of a pale nude with pastel glitter does give quite a subtle result, but that's exactly what I'm looking for! I know it's there, and I get to have a sneaky look at my nails and get cheered up by glitter, without drawing attention to the fact I'm wearing polish. This is a perfect glitter for that. Matte topcoat is also a must, I feel!

3 comments:

  1. The base is great on this! Love different shaped-glitters ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute :) this polish screams spring to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this glitter, and i love this mani! The matte finish really makes it work-appropriate, and this is another fab idea I need to try for work. I don't use matte polish enough, especially over glitter, and you've shown it looks fab :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.