Friday 25 July 2014

British Nail Bloggers - Colour Me Crazy! Week 3 - Yellow

Greetings All!

My yellow nails for this week's challenge once again required no effort - they've been sitting in the vault for a good few weeks. I will be making the effort from now on though, because I don't have anything conveniently prepared! I'm currently working on my green nails (trying to find inspiration at least!)

I mentioned with my orange nails that I've been trying to use more of my MoYou London stamps. Actually, I've been trying to use all my stamps a little more. I seem to do so much stamping, and yet the majority of images in my collection have never been used! I bought the Bundle Monster CYO set at the beginning of the year, for example, and this is only the second plate I've used from it. I should really work through all my plates methodically, but that seems like such a hard task!




I can't help thinking that this stamp would look better with something like burgundy and gold. I do like this combination though, because it reminds me a little of Party Rings, my favourite biscuit!

The stamp is BM404, in Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Speedy Sunburst over SHID in Butter-fly Stroke (yes, I've been testing them out for stamping too!).






3 comments:

  1. Oooooooooh! Look at that! It's gorgeous! That's not nice-considering-it's-yellow, it's just nice full stop. It reminds me of 1970s wallpaper or curtains or something (that's a good thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing. Kind of citrus like. Love yellow x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.