Monday 7 July 2014

Polish Like An Egyptian

Greetings All!

I've been trying to 'force' myself to use the MoYou London large image plates more. Don't get me wrong, I think they look absolutely beautiful, and in the right hands the possibilities with them would be endless. I just struggle a bit with deciding how to use them.

One of my favourites is Artist 07, I love all the Egyptian images. This manicure is inspired by a couple I did late last year using this plate. They never got posted because after Christmas my nails were considerably shorter, and all my long nails pictures depressed me! I'll be brave, and share a couple of pictures.





My base is Color Club Williamsburg. I was a little surprised by how much I liked this polish - it's very dark, and very sparkly at the same time. I stamped with Barry M Gold Foil and MoYou London Artist 07.

And here are the two manicures that inspired it.



Look at my nails - they are disgustingly long. And by disgustingly, I mean that I hate that they don't look like that now! I don't have the lifestyle for long nails, and I'm still amazed they ever got to this length, but I loved having big long talons and I still miss them!

The top one is the same polish combo, and the bottom one is Color Club Pearl District. Both the Color Clubs are from the Girl About Town collection. I planned a whole big swatch post with nail art, that never got posted, along with dozens of other talony picctures! Daft, I know. Maybe I'll do a few more 'recreations'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.