Saturday 15 March 2014

2true Pro Sequins - Naomi

Greetings All!

I hope you're all having a good weekend. I'm very much enjoying the fact that I don't have to work tomorrow, and I can enjoy a full weekend!

Today I have a polish that I didn't plan on taking pictures of. I was just 'trying it on', but I was so taken with how pretty it looked I took a few pics. The Sequins range are textured, sparkly polishes similar to OPI, Zoya, and all the other textured polishes we've been seeing! When I bought this, they were half price in Superdrug (this offer has since ended, apologies), so I thought I'd give them a go (I tend to favour the 'duller' textures).

This is 2 coats of Naomi, no cleanup as it would have been a nightmare!





Lovely stuff. My nails look like some sort of space rock! It's a nice, cold purple with lots of silver, and lots of sparkle. It's also very textured - I did contemplate topcoating to see what it would look like, but that seemed too much like hard work!

The 2true Pro range cost £4 each in Superdrug. The Metallica polishes are fantastic for stamping, and these Sequins are very pretty. I'll have to try their gel effect polishes next! I'm also a big fan of their 'regular' range (3 for £5!), they have lots of rich, opaque creams and some really stunning glitters.


1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.