Monday 31 March 2014

WAMM With UK Indies - Flash Nails

Greetings All!

Another new week begins! WAMM (work appropriate manicure Monday) is definitely back on track, and this week I have a type of polish I love - work appropriate glitter. I think it's because when I think glitter, I think sparkle, but glitter doesn't have to be like that at all! It can be soft and subtle, but it still counts as glitter.

Flash Nails is a fairly new UK indie brand, and so far I have two of their lovely polishes. Today's glitter is called Bubble Bath. This is 2 coats over OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons (still my favourite nude polish, and it shows no sign of moving from that position!).





Pretty, pastel, satin circles and small white glitter. It's a simple combination, great for a subtle manicure, and perfect for Spring.  I actually wore this for two days, first shiny, then matte.



Such a lovely polish! You can buy Flash Nails polish here.

1 comment:

  1. Very subtle! Love circle glitter, it suckers me in everytime!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.