Tuesday 27 May 2014

Glitter Gradient With Sally Hansen

Greetings All!

One of the things I like to do on a fairly regular basis is browse Fragrance Direct to look for new and cheap polishes. While I very much enjoy the bargain OPIs, Essies and others, my very favourite has to be the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure polishes, especially as they're only £1.49, instead of the £5.99/6.99 they are in shops. Who doesn't love a bargain?!

A couple of weeks ago I noticed they had new shades, so I bought them all! And I have used two for this manicure.





My base is New Wave Blue, which is actually  a teal colour. It's gone in my green drawer, despite being named blue! The glitter is Copper Penny. I was lazy and just used the brush instead of a sponge for my gradient. Copper Penny is really pretty - perfectly named, I'll hopefully get quite a bit of wear out of it in Autumn.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely - really love this colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copper Penny is one I was eyeing up last autumn I think :P looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.