Wednesday 4 June 2014

B Squared Lacquer - Midnight

Greetings All!

Today I have a very pretty polish I picked up from Rainbow Connection. I'm not sure how I was supposed to resist this, as it has stars! And circles. And a black base. You can basically put any glitter into a black base, and I will buy it. One thing I am always going to need is black nail polish, so it's important that I have a lot of different variations. It makes them easier to justify!

So this is Midnight, 2 coats over black.






Plenty of gold and silver glitter, in a variety of shapes. Lovely stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.