Thursday 12 June 2014

Leather And Lace

Greetings All!

Today's nails are quite 'me', I think. It feels like forever since I've had leather nails. I love the Nails Inc Leather Effects, to the point where I even have a backup bottle of Noho. I should really wear them more, because they make me feel like a rock star!

Here I've combined Noho with some lacy accents.





This was so difficult to remove. Not physically, but emotionally! The 'lace' is No7 So Simple, stamped with PUEEN27 and Konad Black, then mattified with TarasTalons Gloss Off.

2 comments:

  1. amazing combination! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I think of myself as not being very girly, but love the black rose in combo with the lace!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.