Friday 24 May 2013

Relaxed 31DC Week 13: Animal Print

Greetings All!

Second post today! I've been keeping the Double Challenge Friday spirit alive, earlier with She Who Does Nail Art Challenges, and now the relaxed 31 day/week challenge hosted by Rambles of a Polish Addict. This week the theme is animal print, so of course I did leopard print!






This was originally going to be sponged, but some of the polishes (Toxic Apple, I'm looking at you!) just did not want to play. In the end I just painted them straight on the nail! It's more of a patchwork effect, but I was this close to taking it all off, so never mind!

My base is OPI Alpine Snow, the neons are from the OPI Outrageous Neons mini set, the green is Models Own Toxic Apple (and he might be a bad apple!), and the spots were drawn with a black Barry M pen (which is, like, so amazing btw). I was working in low light, so I didn't notice how jaundiced my little finger looks!

Remember to have a look at how animalistic everyone else is today!


8 comments:

  1. This is so nice! Loving the green! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      The green is nice on, but we don't get on too well at the moment (somebody is very sheer, and won't sponge, like, at all!)

      Delete
  2. Lovely Cazzy, If you have sheer polish, I find if you paint a base of white first and then sponge on the colours, the "pop" more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol this was over a white base! Some polishes just don't like to be sponged I guess.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I keep saying that I don't like neons, and yet I keep using them!

      Delete
  4. Wow love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.