Thursday 2 May 2013

Sally Hansen Sheer Me Now Jelly Sandwich

Greetings All!

Just a quick post today. This is definitely my favourite way of doing a jelly sandwich - using a sheer neutral. I love the way it transforms the glitter! Plus it's fairly work appropriate and subtle, but it still has glitter in it!

For this sandwich, I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Sheer Me Now (love the name!). I still had quite a bit of vnl, so I thought, glitter! I added 2 coats of  Face It MX311 (again, I can't seem to find a name!). It's your standard multicoloured hex glitter, I probably have several similar to this, but you can never have too much glitter!



I then added another coat of Sheer Me Now.





Ahh, I love it! Brash, sparkly glitter becomes soft, pastel and matte. It's like I've stashed away the glitter so only I know about it lol.

Tomorrow is Double Challenge Friday, so I promise to be more on top of things!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh - this is very clever! Looks really fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I have yet to try a glitter sandwich. I need to put that on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice, a really good idea. I am a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice, a really good idea. I am a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.