Sunday 6 April 2014

Circles And Dots

Greetings All!

I'm definitely giving the latest PUEEN plates a thorough testing! I've used PUEEN73 for two manicures so far, and I've used PUEEN59 for three manicures (2 more to come!). I've also used  plate 55 for two manicures, one of which I'm sharing today.





I think these nails demonstrate the beauty of these plates - they give you enough room to 'mix the design up' so that each nail can look a bit different. I've struggled a bit with the MoYou 'one image' plates, because they are exactly that, one image. They look gorgeous, but I find it difficult to find a good area to put on my nails that isn't just...a bit of something! These plates are more neatly divided, so it's more like four (or more!) images together on one plate. Like the conventional 'full nail' designs, but stretched out so they fill the plate. I'm finding them hard to put down at the moment!

This is PUEEN55, stamped with Barry M Gelly in Plum over Models Own Hypergel in Cornflower Gleam. I also used TarasTalons Gloss Off matte topcoat. It isn't 'full on' matte, but it does just take the shine off which looks really nice with bright colours.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the Pueen vs MoYou full images, I have hardly used my MoYou ones, and usually just the same section when I do, but the Pueen ones give you a lot more to work with. Best twenty something quid I've spent in a long time! This mani looks awesome, I wasn't sure about this image at first, but I really love what you've done with it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I find the MoYou full image plates hard to utilize, some of the patterns are too small for the entire nail!
    This is very cute, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.