Monday 21 April 2014

UK Indies - Freckles Polish Easter Bonnet Competition

Greetings All!

There will be a WAMM post later, but I didn't get around to posting my Easter nails yesterday! I decided to leave all the eggs and bunnies to one side, and go with something simple and pretty.

This is two coats of Easter Bonnet Competition, over a base of Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty.





I now have a few polishes form the Sprung collection, and so far they're all lovely. Fresh, fun, vibrant Spring colours, pretty glitter combinations,and a great formula means I'll probably be reaching for these all through Spring and into Summer!

You can buy Freckles polish here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.