Saturday 25 October 2014

Halloween Bat Creatures

Greetings All!

Yet more bats (with still more to come!), but these are slightly different. I got some themed nail art bits in my TarasTalons Halloween box, including some fimo slices. I love fimo slices, and I have quite the little collection. I very rarely use them, but they're just so cute I can never resist. These ones are especially cute so I had to use them to make some little winged creatures.








Look at how grumpy that little fellow on my thumb is! And I love how much detail the pumpkin has. This is why I can't resist them! Forget about using them on nails - they're lovely just as objects in themselves.

My base is OPI Funky Dunkey. The bat stamps are from MoYou Gothic 02 and Suki 10, stamped with Konad Black. The black studs are from eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.