Monday 29 July 2013

Darling Diva Polish - Naughty or Nice?

Greetings All!

I shared with you some of my DDPs yesterday (that's Darling Diva Polishes, not Diamond Dallas Page by the way, just in case you were wondering). I initially left these two out because they are Christmas polishes, but then I thought, you can have Christmas in July. Plus they aren't the most Christmassy looking polishes ever made. So why not share them?!

So, am I on the Naughty list, or the Nice list? Let's find out!

The Naughty List, 2ish coats over...a pink. I kind of forgot which one! Pretty naughty of me lol. I think it's Sally Hansen, maybe Ballet Rouge? It's definitely in that area, somewhere (why don't I make notes?!)






It's got blue, it's got black, and it's got holo. I like it, although I think I would like it more with a bit more black. I do like that it's not particularly festive-looking - I can get away with this in Summer!

Next is The Nice List. 2 coats over Revlon Devilish (I think I picked my side already!).







This has a very sheer red tinted base, but I didn't want to put it over plain red as I thought I might lose some of the glitter. Instead I chose the darkest red I have! This is slightly more Christmassy, but not so much that you could only wear it at Christmas. I like the white glitter, especially over Devilish!

I guess on balance, I'm leaning towards The Naughty List. I'm grumpy, I say mean things about people...*ahem* I mean it's a more versatile and less festive polish! I do like them both though. Maybe in December I'll combine them, and really confuse people lol.

Darling Diva Polishes are available from Etsy.

Which list are you on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.