Saturday 27 April 2013

Fast Food Nails - Pizza

Greetings All!

So, Laura over at She Who Does Nails is hosting a new challenge. There is a different theme for each week,  and you can post your nails at any point during the week. If you want to join in, you can do HERE. There's some really good themes coming up! I love the relaxed approach because it means you can fit it in when you want, but it also means I keep forgetting about it! The themes are also quite broad, which I think makes it easier to come up with ideas. The theme for this week is fast food, and I have chosen to do pizza nails, although I don't really like pizza!








I especially don't like pizza with peppers and mushrooms, which is what this is supposed to be! But hey, I don't have to eat it.

I used Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty, W7 Black, Boots 17 Tigers Eye, OPI The Thrill of Brazil and Jade Is The New Black, and Asda Witchcraft.


Be sure to check out everyone else's fast food nails (although not on an empty stomach!)


2 comments:

  1. These look fab! Definitely don't eat it, then you'd have no nails left! Ha. Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! You've done pizza with toppings you don't eat and I did things from Greggs which I don't eat! :P

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.