Friday 15 February 2013

Flip Flop February Challenge Day 15: Stamping or Jelly Sandwich

Greetings All!

Hope you're all looking forward to the weekend. I usually spend most of Saturday painting my nails! This week will be no different I'm sure.

Today seemed like an easy choice. I do love stamping, but I've already used stamps several times so I thought I should go with a jelly sandwich!





Ever since I read about jelly sandwiches I loved the idea, but I found it difficult to find jelly polishes. Thankfully now I have a couple! This is OPI but I can't make out the name because it has black marker pen on (like the one I think is Hong Kong Sunrise. But this is, like, indecipherable. If anyone has any ideas, it's like Guy Meets Gal-veston but orange instead of pink?). This is actually 4 coats, with 3 coats of W7 Multi Dazzle. I really wanted to get that depth effect, like the glitter was suspended in the polish instead of just a single layer. It kind of worked, but not as well as I wanted! I do love the effect though. I wish I had more jelly polishes!




Remember to check out everyone else's beautiful manicures! I don't know what I want to see more - some gorgeous stamping, or some lovely jellies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.