Wednesday 27 February 2013

Flip Flop February Day 27: Recreate Someone Elses

Greetings All!

It's the penultimate day of the challenge! I am both sad, and a little relieved. There's been a lot of hard work involved!

Today's nails were a really difficult choice. I spent ages looking through everyone's nails. So many talented ladies! And so many beautiful manicures. It was nearly impossible to pick one. I had narrowed it down to about 8, but in the end I chose THIS manicure from Galactic Lacquer. I hated my rainbow day manicures, but hers was lovely, so I decided to recreate it!






She used blue as a base colour, but I wanted something more neutral, so I went with Sally Hansen Crinoline. Obviously I also used different polishes for the rainbow dots (what were the chances of us having the same?!), but I used the same technique. These are obviously not as good as hers, but I still think they are really cute! I love the gradient effect, and how fun they are. I'm also really glad I didn't run out of room on my nail! I came close!


Remember to check out who has been inspiring everyone else, and stay tuned tomorrow to find out which day I enjoyed most!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.