Thursday 21 February 2013

Flip Flop February Challenge Day 21: Flames or Dots

Greetings All!

 Quick post today. I wanted to do flames, but I kind of ran out of time and inspiration. So I'm cheating again and using this manicure, from just a couple of weeks ago! I had originally planned to do a month of manicures with untrieds in February, but I'm doing this challenge so it kind of got pushed to the side! It's also the first time I did this technique!



The, er, dotty, zippy, naily thing technique! I started with OPI Did It On'Em, 2 coats, then taped half my nail off and painted half with OPI Hong Kong Sunrise. Then I dotted each half with the opposite colour to 'interlock' them. I think it's really cute! Unfortunately you can see the line where I taped. I was hoping the dots would cover that. Next time I will definitely topcoat beforehand! Apart from that, endless colour combinations, cute effect, and easy!

There will be another post later. Stay tuned if you like textured polish! And you live in the UK. OR, you like to torture yourself!


Remember to have a look at everyone's manicures! I hope they have been less lazy than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.