Saturday 17 August 2013

GlitterBunny - You Can Do It, Brucey!

Greetings All!

I have a quick little indie swatch for you. I recently bought four GlitterBunny polishes - I've already shown you Strawbermelon, and today is the turn of You Can Do It, Brucey!

This is one thin coat over Barry M Turquoise.






This polish was so packed with glitter! I had to wipe quite a bit off the brush, much like the Glitzology polishes I'm so fond of (but it didn't need as much topcoat!). Great glitter payoff, and I like the colour combination. Even though it's very sparkly, it's still quite soft and pretty.

You can buy GlitterBunny polishes here (and the shipping is really cheap!).

I still have two more to show you, from the Birthday Girl collection, so look out for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.