Friday 23 August 2013

Llama Nails Nerd Challenge - Inspired By Star Wars

Greetings All!

Just a quick post tonight. I've not really watched Star Wars (does the Family Guy version count?), so these nails were always going to be a bit lame! Why am I doing this challenge, you may ask? I wanted to challenge myself! But it's hard when you don't really have the inspiration. I will try to do better!









See, it's pretty lame! It barely even counts as nail art at all. Innisfree Midnight Black, which almost saves it with it's awesomeness, with rubbish lightsabers in neon red and blue over white. I apologise, Star Wars fans.


2 comments:

  1. I've done some for the challenge too and haven't watched the movies either which does make things more difficult :P
    I like the base polish you've used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tough isn't it? lol

      I love my Midnight Black! It's so...spacey!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.