Wednesday 14 August 2013

UK Indies Cross The Pond - Pocket Money Polishes Pop Up Store Coming September 2013!!!

Greetings All!

Today I have a slightly different post for you. This is kind of mostly aimed at all you lovely US ladies out there, at least the ones who like indie polish!

I've posted before about Pocket Money Polishes (herehereherehere, and here!). They are super cute, little bottles filled with gorgeous glitter, created by the very talented, and very lovely Charlie. We lucky UK ladies can already buy them from her website, but so far they have only been available in the UK.

That's about to change! Next month Pocket Money Polishes is launching a pop up store, so you get the chance to own your very own Glitter Baby! I believe this is the first UK indie brand to be available in the States (to my knowledge at least), so it's very exciting!

The store will only be open for three days, and there will only be three bottles of each of the ten polishes Charlie has chosen to represent her brand! So if you want to keep up to date on all the important information, you can visit the Facebook page here.

In the meantime, I have this flier you can look at, with all the information on it (too much information. Some of this is still a little...hush hush, but I have been given permission to share with you!)


I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of some of the polishes soon to be available!



I Want Candy


School's Out


So if you fancy owning a British made indie polish, keep an eye out on Facebook here. Only a month to go!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol I think I prefer it over black, but it really 'pops' over all sorts of colours!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.