Wednesday 21 August 2013

UK Indies - Nail Lacquer UK - Grape Juice

Greetings All!

I have yet another UK indie polish to show you today - I;m starting to build up quite the little collection! It's nice to support our local ladies, and to see them go from strength to strength!

Today I have a very, very special polish. It's called Grape Juice, and it rocks. This is 3 coats.







This is a pinky-purple jelly, filled to the brim with purple circle glitter, in three different sizes. Oh yes, and the largest ones are holographic. You may be able to notice that! The base is gorgeous - so juicy and squishy looking. The glitters came out with no problems - I had to 'swirl' a little for the larger ones, but I did get plenty! My nails have quite a strong curve, so I needed plenty of topcoat to smooth it all out, but that's fairly standard for such large glitter.

This polish is delicious! Perfect jelly base, loads of glitter, and huge holographic circles. I'm very happy right now!

You can buy your own Nail Lacquer UK polish here


2 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.