Monday 5 August 2013

OPI Minnie Style

Greetings All!

Aaand the week begins again!

Here's a quick swatch post to begin the week. I bought this polish at the beginning of June. It's the only one I bought from the new Minnie collection, because I'm always pretty impressed with OPIs hexy glitters, and I liked the combination of red and white. This is another glitter that I will be mostly using over black, but on this occasion I decided to use If You Moust, You Moust, for obvious reasons!

It's also a rare appearance for my left hand. This is the hand that does all the work, while the right hand takes all the glory!






This is 2 coats, and it's very nice - pretty much what I expected. OPI know what they're doing, after all. It will be going over black in the future though!

Also, this.



Of course there is a video of Minnie Mouse, Gangnam Style (Minnie Style!).

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Please show a swatch with it over black! I would love to see how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol OK! I'm always happy to oblige - keep an eye out this week!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.