Monday 14 January 2013

NAIL MAIL!!

Greetings all.

Just a quick post because I have NAIL MAIL. This could be  a regular thing.I get a lot of Nail Mail, like I'm sure a lot of people who are into nails do. We like variety, and pretty polishes not available on the local high street!

Here is today's haul







GALS 'Fairy' and 'Princess' stamping plate sets. I got these from Amazon. Fairy was £8.99 and Princess was £11.99. Bargain! They are loaded with full nail designs (my favourite type) and I am very much looking froward to using them!







Nails Inc Bling it on! Leather & Skulls Nail Polish in Black and Tan. Extravagant? A little. Necessary? Maybe not. I really hope these are good. Ever since I read about them I've been lusting after 'Leather Nails'. I will be trying these very soon. I won these on eBay (saved a little, plus combined postage!)





Close up of the skulls in the tan set. Aren't they just so cute? They're a little bigger than I usually wear on my nails (how will I put my hand in my pocket?!) but we'll see!



The lovely eBay seller also added a little freebie - Ray by Zoya! This is my first Zoya polish!



I'm sure you'll be seeing more from all of these soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.