Sunday 3 November 2013

Black And Gold, Just For A Change

Greetings All!

This evening I have a random manicure I did while visiting family. I hadn't intended to paint my nails, but of course I got the itch, and I did bring a surprisingly comprehensive collection of polishes with me, as well as all my stamping gear. I also painted my Aunt's nails, but I don't have a lot of practice painting other people's nails, and I found it a little tricky! She went for a recreation of these nails, and I even left her some stamping bits to have a go with - hopefully that's another person with the bug! She was also very impressed with Seche Vite topcoat - rightly so!

These aren't the sort of nails I usually wear, but I decided to go with something (only slightly!) different to my norm. I wore these for three days, which was an eternity for me!






There's a little bit of tip wear, and I swear that star was originally gold, but all the gold came off!! They did stay on pretty well - one square stud started to come off, but I swooped in with more topcoat and repaired it.

The stamping is my favourite image from DRK-B, and Barry M Gold Foil. The black is my trusty W7, and I got the studs from eBay. The colour did start to scrape off them, but apart from that they were very easy to use, they stayed on fairly well, and they sat nice and flat on my nails (especially the stars, which were a little tricky to get off actually!)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think if I could only keep one stamping image, it would have to be this one.

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.