Monday 25 November 2013

WingDust Gilt-y Pleasure

Greetings All!

Today I have yet another gorgeous polish I bought from Rainbow Connection. I've been wanting a gold leaf topcoat for a while - I briefly owned OPI Man With The Golden Gun last year, but I decided to sell it (if you can believe it, at the time I didn't think I needed it). This polish is a bit jazzier, and it was in the sale section, and I can always justify a polish on sale! This is 2 coats over black.





I can't believe I ever thought I didn't need a polish like this! I love the shreds of silver and gold, and the iridescent flakes are practically luminous, very bright. The combination really makes this quite special! I was a little worried that the gold and silver would stick up on my nails, but as the leaf is so thin, the few bits that did stick up were patted down quite easily, and hidden by topcoat. I do now think that I need a plain gold one though...

This polish is currently still available in the Rainbow Connection sale section (a favourite hangout of mine!), it's a little pricey at just under a tenner, but personally I think it's worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I love how this looks! I might need a bottle myself, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.