Saturday 30 November 2013

Pinky Punky Bubblegum Princess

Greetings All!

It's the weekend! I woke up stupidly early for a Saturday, got to doing some tidying...and broke my other thumbnail. My thumbs are really having a bad week! I'm putting a brave face on, but I'm not happy. Not happy at all!

Thankfully I have plenty of nails in the vault. I've been really enjoying my new MoYou plates lately - they have fun images, good sizes, and I've even been trying to get to grips with the 'one large image' plates. For this manicure I used an image from Princess plate 13.






The pink is Revlon Bubblegum, a scented polish that smells of...watermelon, I think. Definitely not bubblegum! It's a pleasant enough scent though, and a pretty polish. I stamped with W7 Black, which is unusual for me. My Konad is on it's last legs, so I decided to try stamping with a rather gloopy, nearly empty W7. It isn't as good as Konad, but it should tide me over until I get around to replacing my beloved Konad Black.




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty color combo!! That image is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this mani is really cool - how did I miss this image when browsing the moyou london site!? xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.