Thursday 14 November 2013

Glam Polish - Juggling Jupiter

Greetings All!

Today I have a very cute polish I got from Rainbow Connection. I couldn't resist such a pretty glitter! When can I ever resist a pretty glitter? Anyway, apparently I also really liked the swatch picture they had, because I ended up choosing a very similar colour for my base - oops! This is 2 coats over Barry M Gelly in Blueberry.






Isn't it cute? Actually, all of their polishes look gorgeous, all fun and bright colours...I think this discovery is going to end up being very expensive! Not the most Autumnal range of polishes, but so much fun.

I bought this polish from Rainbow Connection (where it's currently sold out! I do have a knack for picking polishes that aren't readily available!), but you can also get it from the Glam Polish site, or Mei Mei's Signatures. Probably other places too, I never do enough research!

3 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.