Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tri Polish Challenge November 2013 - Manicure 1

Greetings All!

The TPC is back! I skipped last month, as I was way too preoccupied with Halloween! This month the colours are grey, purple and blue, pretty perfect for November actually! I'm sure we're all familiar with the rules by now - to create four manicures using three polishes representing three pre-determined colours. If you want to join in, you can do so here. I chose three polishes from the same brand for my manicures, which always pleases me. I like them to match!


Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Dorian Grey, Good To Grape, and Thinking Of Blue. Three fairly muted shades (TOB being a touch brighter, but still) to match the time of year! Here is my first manicure.






There will be three more manicures this month, hopefully all featuring all three polishes, but definitely featuring at least two!


1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.