Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33DC Day 26 - Something From Pinterest

Greetings All!

We're now approaching the final leg of this challenge, and for this manicure I needed to get inspiration from Pinterest. I don't tend to use it much, I've tried but I just can't seem to get into it! Nails I like get bookmarked in a folder called, surprisingly, nails I like. That's just the way I like to do it. Pinterest has way too many lovely nails on there - my head explodes every time I click on it! I also find it quite weird to see some of my manicures pinned on there - I think probably because it's an unfamiliar setting. Don't get me wrong, I'm very flattered, it just feels a bit weird!

For today, however, I had to venture over there. I did really well and managed to pick a manicure within 10 minutes. This is the manicure I took inspiration from, and also the comment about wanting to try it with colour instead of black and white!






So I changed the colours, and the accent fingers (I think this is my preferred style of accent finger, I've just decided!). They are slightly similar to the nails I posted yesterday, but I actually painted these first...I guess they were in my head when I came to do my TPC nails!

Two more untrieds used here - Crush and Caramel from the Barry M Matte Collection. It occurred to me half way through that I might have issues if I needed to use a topcoat (what a waste of the matte finish! Should I matte it again?), but fortunately they weren't too bumpy. They remind me a bit of Maltesers, and now I want some!


2 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.