Tuesday 26 November 2013

UK Indies - Iconic Effect All That Holos

Greetings All!

This evening I have yet another lovely sold out polish (I'm mean, I know!), this time from Iconic Effect. Their polishes always seem to sell out so quickly! All That Holos is a brain-frazzling mix of all shapes of holo glitter. This is 2 coats over black.






SO much colour and sparkle, it's amazing! I did spend quite a while staring at my nails, and tilting them round for that stunning rainbow effect. There's so much going on, but there's a simplicity to it at the same time that I find strangely soothing!

You can buy Iconic Effect polishes (when they're in stock!) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.