Sunday 3 November 2013

UK Indies - Indy's Indies Autumn Leaves

Greetings All!

I've mentioned previously that I love Autumn leaf style polishes - golds and browns and red together, although very seasonal, are so beautiful! I always picture Autumn as a cold but sunny day, with a thick layer of leaves covering the ground. I kick them up as I walk along, maybe find a conker or two. Of course in Britain it's more likely to be grey and wet, and any leaves you kick end up stuck to your shoes, but that's the image I get when I think of Autumn.

No surprise then that I picked this polish up!





This is 2 coats of Autumn Leaves over SH Boca Mocha, and it does what it says on the tin! I love that it leans on the red side, and it's full of the rich colours of Autumn. I will admit I'm probably only going to wear this 3 months out of the year, but that's fine with me! Nothing wrong with a seasonal polish.

You can buy Indy's Indies here. I'm especially impressed with her Christmas polishes, and you'll be seeing some of those as soon as I can bear to post about Christmas polish (I'm not really a fan of seeing the cards and decorations in September! I think mid to late November is the appropriate time to begin thinking about Christmas!).

2 comments:

  1. I love Indy's selection of polishes! This one looks like a beautiful bottle full of copper and gold <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, it's a very warm, cosy polish, perfect for Autumn lol

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.