Saturday 2 November 2013

PolishMeToGo - Luna Verde (aka I finally hacked my camera!)

Greetings All!

Hopefully it isn't too late for a Halloween swatch, because I didn't get round to doing this (and others!) in time. Luna Verde is from the October A Box, Indied from Llarowe. This is 2 coats over white.







It's a very neon green, almost to the point where it hurts my eyes! It has a pretty sparkle that separates it a bit from a plain neon. This also separates it:

Victory Dance!
It glows in the dark. And I got a picture of it doing said glowing! Not the best picture - the exposure time is crazy long, so any movement from either hand results in blurring, but I never though my camera would be capable of getting any glowy pictures, so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself! As for the glow itself - it's by far the strongest I own, really good. There would have been some Halloween stamping over it, but I knew I wasn't going to post it in time.

Yay for things that glow in the dark!

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is one awesome green! Love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately i couldn't capture the neon in it, but it;s eye-searingly bright!

      Delete
  2. Aww that's one heck of a green, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.