Friday 1 November 2013

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33DC Day 18 - A Manicure Featuring 2 Patterns

Greetings All!

What's this? A Friday 33DC post actually on Friday? Yes, I've managed to sneak it in on time!

I struggled for ages for a way to incorporate 2 patterns that wasn't essentially just an accent nail. I thought about double stamping, but in the end I went for stamping and freehand, so the second pattern wouldn't cover up the first!






So in my head, this is a cuddly zebra, made from colourful material! I nearly went patchwork with different colours (which would have used more untrieds!), but Essie Where's My Chauffeur (an untried) was just too pretty!

I stamped with my favourite image from DRK-B, and Barry M Gold Foil. Then I freehanded some (admittedly a bit rubbish) zebra stripes with a black Barry M Nail Art Pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.