Thursday 28 November 2013

Tri Polish Challenge November 2013 - Manicure 4

Greetings All!

Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating. We don't have that here in the UK, but I am hoping to see some cute turkey nails!

This is my last TPC manicure for November. I completed my own little challenge-within-a-challenge by using all three polishes for all four manicures, and no other polishes. Here's a reminder of those polishes!


Sally Hansen Dorian Grey, Good To Grape and Thinking Of Blue.

I've saved my personal favourite until last. I really liked the look of the cling film nails I did last week with the grey and purple, so I decided to revisit that look.





I really like the marble effect with these colours! I do like cling film nails - they're a fast and easy way to get a really cool effect.


1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.