Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33DC Day 20 - A Pattern In Your Wardrobe

Greetings All!

Today was always going to be a difficult theme, as I don't have all that many patterned clothes. Most of my wardrobe is plain black, and I have a lot of tops from Spiral Direct which although beautiful, aren't very easy to recreate! In the end I had to pick one of the few tops I own that aren't black.







The stamp I used isn't an exact match, but at the time it was the closest thing I had (annoyingly my new MoYou plates arrived yesterday, with two or three designs that are closer!). I mentioned on Monday that my nail art has not been going well this week - hopefully next week will be better!

My base is Essie She's Pampered (untried!), and I stamped with Konad White and Cheeky Jumbo Plate 3, European Romance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.