Monday 18 November 2013

UK Indies - Nail Lacquer UK Jolly Snowman

Greetings All!

Are you ready for the Winter polishes to come creeping in? I know I'm feeling ready, with the cold weather! Not Christmas polishes, I refuse to blog about them this early, although yesterday I did swatch a few. Snowmen aren't exclusively Christmassy though, so I'm happy to post about snowman polish!

This is 3 coats of Jolly Snowman, with no undies.





Bonus shots - matte!



I think the icy blue base and blue glitter is very perfect for a Winter polish. It looks so...cold! The sprinkle of colour makes this a very cute polish, Wintry, but still bright and pretty.

You can buy Nail Lacquer UK polish here (and for once, I'm blogging about a polish that is still available!!).

2 comments:

  1. I love the matted pictures, and your right that it's not exclusively Christmassy, it almost reminds me of a coral reef with all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I could get away with this all year round.

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.