Sunday 17 March 2013

Green Week: St Patrick's Day Nails

Greetings All!

Happy St Patrick's Day! I'm not Irish myself, but I guess I have a lot of Irish heritage. This week has mainly been an excuse to try out some lovely green polishes! And today is the last day of 'Green Week'.

I originally wanted to do some themed nail art, there has been loads of inspiration this week! I did try, but it came out pretty awful. Instead, as I've been using my green glitters all week, I decided to combine them into a green glitter gradient!



I started with a base of Barry M Spring Green, to hide any bald spots (there are a couple, especially on my thumb, but as they're so sparkly you can barely notice). I then sponged on my green Color Club (still unsure what it is), then W7 Green Dazzle, and a bit of China Glaze Winter Holly on the tips. I haven't experimented with multiple glitters in a gradient before, but I definitely will again because this was really easy but I really like it!

1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.